Sunday, February 7, 2010

Any makeup tips for a cute raccoon halloween costume?

I am going to be a raccoon for halloween. I was going to wear a mask but I decided I wanted to make my eye makeup the mask. I'm not really sure how to start with it thought. Like what kind of makeup, techniques, etc, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions?Any makeup tips for a cute raccoon halloween costume?
Well, I would not suggest doing your whole face with white powder and then black eyeliner around your eyes. A lot of people do that, and it looks like they just got in a fight. What you could do is go to a party/halloween store and get some black/brown makeup powder and some white stuff too. Then do one eye white the rest of your face brown and your nose extra dark. glue on whiskers are nicer than paint/color on, but whatever you like. Hope this was helpful!Any makeup tips for a cute raccoon halloween costume?
Id check out google on the photo part, just google raccoon makeup and see what it comes up with





here are a few examples i found:





http://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~02risebo/Ma鈥?/a>





http://miamiherald.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment