Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What to name black kitten that sounds like a raccoon?

I've recently adopted a fuzzy long-haired black kitten... and we can't come up with a name for him... I need to name him soon so he can know it... He has a brother named Ozzi (Also black, but shorter hair) This kitten sounds like a raccoon when he meows, and is incredibly playful.


I'd like to find something that plays off on the raccoon part of him, but can't find anything.


Any ideas?What to name black kitten that sounds like a raccoon?
What about Rack or RaconWhat to name black kitten that sounds like a raccoon?
Bandit XD
Hm my friend said you should name it Rabies lol. Hope I helped! :D
Toby


lil Rascal


Scooter


Ringo (since raccoons have rings on there tails)


Benny
i like Bandit! :D





Hope i helped.
I would name it Rascal
coon, rocky, bandit
check this link out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raccoons it was a cartoon about these left wing raccoons maybe you could call your kitten after one of these characters! :)
I don't know how to relate the raccoon but I have two black babies named Phantom and Diablo.
coonbug?





haha


i know it sounds kinda silly but i like it


x]
How about Spook?
coony/coonie (rofl)


rascal


cici


sneaker (rofl-- like not a sneaker but someone who sneaks around)


randal








haha hope this helps!!


(:
  • www.myspaces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment