Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I hit a raccoon with my car, its not to mangled, can I prepare like chicken or is there a better way?

After you skin it, soak the meat in milk, to take out the gamie flavor..


cut the meat into portions, and


wrap each in a thick layer of fatty bacon,


salt, pepper to taste,


add some garlic, fresh not powder


put in a roasting pan and cover


cook in a moderate oven 350


until tender..


Enjoy!!!I hit a raccoon with my car, its not to mangled, can I prepare like chicken or is there a better way?
you're a weirdo.I hit a raccoon with my car, its not to mangled, can I prepare like chicken or is there a better way?
You should get together with the other guy, who's got squirrel ';roadkill'; - and make a stew.
Go ask a redneck. I'm sure they have plenty of good recipies for roadkill racoon.
2 words: Hamburger helper. 1001 uses (now 1002)


Plus, you'll have a nifty coonskin cap to keep your head warm.
YOU ARE CRAZY.....BUT FUNNY.


AND FOR THE GUY WHO SAID ASK A REDNECK.... I AM A REDNECK AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment