Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have a straight perm, is it okay to dye my hair black and get raccoon tail highlights w/ bleach?

I have a straight perm, is it okay to dye my hair black and get raccoon tail highlights w/ bleach?I have a straight perm, is it okay to dye my hair black and get raccoon tail highlights w/ bleach?
i think your hair will be really fragile after the perm. if you want to dye it and highlight it . it will make the strands really brittle and dry. it may cause your hair to break.





you might have to wait a few weeks between each treatment. deep condition your hair as much as possible.I have a straight perm, is it okay to dye my hair black and get raccoon tail highlights w/ bleach?
only if it's been left a few weeks and is in great condition....
only if you had that perm for about a month 1/2 it will work if it is.. =D
Nope! you have a straight perm and you want a bleach chunk...chemical hair cut in the works..word of advice..BE 100% HONEST with your stylist..

No comments:

Post a Comment