Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Okay i have a serious question. there was a raccoon in my stove and when i opened it he bit me. What do i do?

go to the hospital or walk inOkay i have a serious question. there was a raccoon in my stove and when i opened it he bit me. What do i do?
First, catch or kill the coon a few shots with a good bb gun will do the job. YOU NEED THAT COON, it has to be killed and checked for RABIES and other diseases. If you do a little research on Rabies you will see how gruesome the results can be for someone who was bitten and did not get the series of shots need to treat the infection.


I hope that you will be ok.


To the guy that questioned how the coon got into the stove, he just made like Santa Claus.


I had a coon come down a 3 story high chimney and have her babies in the clean-out area, the babies were trying to get out into the basement through th water heater vent.Okay i have a serious question. there was a raccoon in my stove and when i opened it he bit me. What do i do?
Call a doctor. You'll need to get the raccoon checked for rabies, otherwise, you'll have to get the shots.
Go to the doctor and see if you need a shot to neutralize any possible infections
HOW THE FU@K DID IT GET IT YOUR STOVE?But go get checked for rapees it might have that so go QUICK HURRY!!!!!!!!! ^_^
ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment