Sunday, February 7, 2010

What's a good not expensive eyeliner that wont end up under my eyes making me look like raccoon end of the day?

Any tips and eyeliner brands would be great.What's a good not expensive eyeliner that wont end up under my eyes making me look like raccoon end of the day?
pencil: Almay and Revlon Colorstay retractable eyeliner pencils


Liquid: Revlon ColorstayWhat's a good not expensive eyeliner that wont end up under my eyes making me look like raccoon end of the day?
Pencil eye liner is known for giving you ';raccoon eyes'; Get a roll-up eyeliner, they don't drip down as easily as the pencil ones do. You can find rather cheap ones at target, cvs, and places like that.
Barry M Kohl pencil.





It comes in LOADS of colours, doesnt smudge or come off easily and is 拢2.50 - 拢2.99.





=}
my benefit kohl does just that, dont get it


i love MAC eyeliner it is perfect, but tipping the scales at like 拢12
Almay!
I would say revlon color stay they work really good for me. I think they are like 7 or 8 dollars and cvs. they're worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment