Friday, February 12, 2010

The raccoon ate the top off my Plumeria plants. Is there a way to save the branches?

A friend of mine cuts many of the branches off her Plimeria plants and gives them away ( myself included) She cuts on an angle and then had me wait a week or so and then I stuck the branch in a pot of dirt and didn't water it until I started to see new growth. It took about 3 months. My twig is now covered with new leaves. Good Luck. I don't know if there is a certain time of year that's best to do the cutting or not but she gave me this twig in January.The raccoon ate the top off my Plumeria plants. Is there a way to save the branches?
Plumerias are hardy plants the plant will heal it's self. Put a wire cage around the plant to keep the critters out. The sent will always attract them.

No comments:

Post a Comment