Friday, February 12, 2010

Where can I get a code for a raccoon webkinz?

I already have the raccoon, but I don't have the tag. I have a crocodile and on his 'birth certificate'; he said he was ';friends '; with a raccoon!


That was totally a coincidence, but I just want the code. Except for the fact that if anyone replies with a code anyone could see it. Unless there was website with ';extra'; codesWhere can I get a code for a raccoon webkinz?
I don't know of any way to get the raccoon code, but to purchase another raccoon. Like others said people on e-bay sell codes. Don't know if I would trust ebay. Where can I get a code for a raccoon webkinz?
you shouldnt just take any old code a little boy or girl will now open their tag n wont be able to use it becaus ebutt head like you stole it from him aw.
Some people on eBay sell their code and keep the plush. Try searching for one on eBay.
don't know the answer, but just wanted to let you know...


NEVER TRUST EBAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment