Friday, February 12, 2010

Has anyone ever been attacked by a raccoon?

Last year we were camping on a fishing trip, a HUGE racoon invaded our camp and kept trying to get our food. We yelled and threw rocks at it, but it took a while to leave, and it kept coming back throughout the night.


I'm not lying that thing had a head on it like a bear!Has anyone ever been attacked by a raccoon?
I was there and that was a hell of a coonHas anyone ever been attacked by a raccoon?
yes when i was 6 me my mom, dad and a bunch of my and their friens were on a fishing trip and we were camping out and we were in the wood well i was baiting my hook with chicken liver (a very good bait m=for most fish) and this raccoon came up and tried to lck it off and then bite my knee and my parnets were about 20 yards awa and my dad throuhg a pair of pliars at it and they actully stuck in the coons head ( it was a very lucky throw my dad sucks when he throws something) and the raccoon was running towards the water when the pliars hit him and it just put up its hands and fell fase first into the water ...... i swear to god its true
i came close but it didnt bite me. we were teasing the mothers babies when the mother got up on her hind legs and started gaukin at us . so we felt like it was time for us to go . the coon won!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment