Friday, February 12, 2010

Making a stuffed animal raccoon?

where can i find directions and printable stencils/blueprint/whatever things to make a stuffed raccoon?Making a stuffed animal raccoon?
I have tried several times to find good (free) directions for making stuffed animals. There are quite a few sites out there, but I'm not sure if they have a pattern for a racoon. Most places you have to pay a membership fee to get full access to their patterns. Other places give a few free samples to entice new customers. You might have to break down and purchase a pattern.Making a stuffed animal raccoon?
Michael's probably has a little paperbook with outlines. They have everything for crafting.





Of course, I don't even need instructions. I made a Trojan horse once out of popsicle sticks for a school project, weighing only ounces, and kids were literally making bids to buy it! Odd because I held off until the last minute, and got an A+ for it. The weirdest thing. I didn't even have the wheels finished.





I also made an alien spaceship out of cardboard and tape, and a soccer goal and goalie out of an orange net and some rods.

No comments:

Post a Comment