Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it possible that a raccoon stole my sunscreen?

I left sunscreen in my backyard. There's a locked gate, so I do not think someone stole it unless they climbed in there. The next day it was gone. Is it possible a raccoon stole it? Or not? This happened last year, but I'm just curious.Is it possible that a raccoon stole my sunscreen?
Your sunscreen probably had coconut in it or cocoa butter. That is what they go for. It is little known fact every year in may, raccoons meet at their annual footwash to get naked and tan out in the swamps of south alabama.Is it possible that a raccoon stole my sunscreen?
Well, I suppose so. Raccoons are known as bandits that steal usually, the junk that we toss out. They can sneak into your tall, metal trashcans and remove the lid, and whatever it takes to get food, so I assume that it could be possible.
Coons, squirrels, crows, maybe chipmunks steal things.
yeah i mean i saw this fat *** raccoon in my yard scaling a tree to get garbage
raccoons eat mostly anything so yes, they eat my trash all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment